Consulting - Covid-19 Marketing Strategy
Strategic Marketing Planning
COVID-19 Pandemic has:
“Our challenge is to give your business the capability to survive COVID-19 now and in the future”
- exposed vulnerability in many businesses as previously not recognised.
- highlighted the need for businesses to embrace new strategies of communication.
- highlighted the need to look for efficiencies through digital technologies.
This package involves working with you to understand your existing marketing challenges and providing advice and a road-map to execute a clear marketing plan.
Marketing Support: (advice only – no training/learning required or provided)
We will work with you to understand your current business processes and provide you with advice and support around best practice marketing strategies to help you:
Digital Enablement: (advice only – no training/learning required or provided)
- embrace and deliver online technologies for marketing.
- enhance your direct and social communications to generate new leads.
- explore business processes and a range of technologies to strengthen customer relationships.
- explore ways to create new opportunities to increase revenue and support business viability.
Digital Technologies are driving a paradigm shift in the way that businesses can drive efficiencies and growth.
We will advise you on how to explore strategies to leverage a range of digital technologies to help you:
- avoid COVID-19 exposure and future pandemics by negating the need for face to face meetings and direct client contact while improving the customer experience.
- explore how you can build your online profile and brand presence.
- explore and advise on areas of your business that can be automated to drive efficiencies.
- to improve your engagement with existing and new clients to improve your service offering.
- explore ways you can improve your regulatory compliance processes.
- on how to communicate to your customers efficiently over traditional and social media channels.
- $300 hr + GST.
- time commitment – 14 hours.
- remote support advice available online.
- additional advice and support on an ‘as & when required’ basis via ZOOM.
Covid-19 Funding may be available through Regional Business Partners.
To access this funding you must first speak with one of the RBP Growth Advisors to discuss your business.
The Growth Advisor will seek to understand opportunities for growth and help identify any barriers to this.
You can visit the Region Business Partners website www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz
for further information.